Customer Service: Order & Shipping Information
From our Vice President, Brandi Harmon,
"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.
~ Mahatma Gandhi
- Shipping & Delivery
- We ship via UPS/FedEx, Monday through Thursday. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday for Tuesday delivery. Our frozen shipments arrive in an insulated shipping boxes with dry ice to ensure frozen delivery. Please note that during winter months, weather can cause package delivery delays.
We also offer free local delivery within Anchorage city limits. Simply place your order online or call 888-653-7252, or 907-306-3002 locally, to place your order by phone. Our free local delivery service is available from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- You can place any order as a guest, or with an account. We recommend creating a customer account to access quicker checkout, a personal address book, and your order history. Customer accounts also allow access to our multiple order checkout feature. All orders include your personal gift message. You can also place an order by phone at 888-653-7252.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover cards, and PayPal. We also accept Quest cards for Alaska residents. Shipping charges can not be purchased with Quest cards and must be paid for by the customer with an alternative method. We commonly ship Freight Collect via UPS or private air carriers within Alaska.
- Returns & Replacements
- Viewing & Tracking Orders
- Upon the day of shipping, you will recieve an email which will contain a link to your tracking number. You'll be able to click that link and go to your UPS/FedEx tracking page where you can view the shipping status of your package. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your American Pride Foods account. You're also welcome to call us toll-free at 888-653-7252 and speak with a sales representative about any questions you may have.
- Canada & International Shipping (Updated 1/1/2013)
- We have just opened USPS shipping to Canada, but only with shelf-stable products (sausage chubs, meat sticks, and most of our Alaskan goodies). Our frozen products require overnight UPS delivery, which at this time, is not available for Canada. We do not offer FREE shipping to Canada. Those offers are only valid for U.S. destinations.
Overseas Military Shipping: Our experience with shipping overseas to our brave soldiers has been 100% so far. As noted above, we can only ship shelf-stable items internationally, but feel free to give us a try.
Additional countries will be added throughout 2013, as well as additional site tools to help you find products that we can ship to your location.
- Privacy & Security
We respect your privacy. AmericanPrideFoods.com does not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used in ways you have not consented.
We make shopping safe and secure. You can shop at AmericanPrideFoods.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit card payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks.
AmericanPrideFoods.com adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, Including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocoal (IP) Transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methodology.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
When you shop at AmericanPrideFoods.com, you'll be one of millions of internet customers who have safely shopped secured e-commerce sites like ours without credit card fraud.
- Safe Technology: Our GeoTrust secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.